- Don't say "I Can't". Say "I Can't, Yet."
- I'm smart enough to know that I'm not that smart.
- If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got
- Crazy people r remembered. Unique people r remembered. Want 2b remembered? Act crazy or be unique
- Person who gets job is not the most qualified, just the best at sales. Treat job search like a sales call
- Learning is about making 100's of mistakes, learning from them and correcting them
- If a book or ad has the word "secret" in the title or headline, you will be dissapointed.
- "Great Customer Service can be learned by identifying bad customer service and doing the opposite."
- "Solve people's problems and you''ll never have a money problem"
- <is> = Less is More
- !4$ = Bang for Buck
- When a problem comes along, you must whip it - Devo
- It is not the strongest that survives, nor the most intelligent. It's the ones most responsive to change - Charles Darwin
- Shorten schedules and deadlines to force focused action and prevent procrastination -Timothy Ferriss - 4 Hour Work Week
- There are always setbacks. Happiness is dusting yourself off and getting back up.